365 Poems in 365 Days: Podcast

Jack:    I’m Jack and welcome to our podcast
         We hope it goes better than the last.
         Anyway, Nigel is with me here.
Nigel:   Receiving you loud and clear.
Jack:    Also back with us is Stu.
Stuart:  If it goes like last time I don’t know what I’ll do.
Jack:    Last, but not least, but certainly last is Pete.
Pete:    Sorry guys, I wasn’t sure where to meet.
Jack:    We’re actually talking by internet magic -
         Doing this in the same room would end up being tragic
Pete:    I’m in a farmhouse in the south of France!
Nigel:   I’m at home, lounging around in my pants.
Stuart:  I didn’t want to know that so can we get to the content?
Jack:    Of course we can. Here’s an email that was sent...


We don't have a podcast but this is pretty much what would happen, except not rhyming as well. Number 245.

Comments

Popular Posts