Advent Eleven: Christmas Past

Previously on Night of the Hats at Christmas:

- I put together a funky Christmas Playlist on Youtube

- I had my traditional list of films to watch over Christmas in which elements of the title are replaced by my friend Stan. It's an unusual hobby but it fills the list of advent posts seems to amuse people.

- I spotted Christmas and complained about the overuse of Fairytale of New York. It's good to have Christmas traditions.

- In my days of putting together links to amuse people I put together a bunch of Christmas related stuff.

- I talked a lot of nonsense about Christmas and wishes.

- Also we didn't burst into song.

Those seem to be the highlights of Christmas blogging here. There's also a bunch of links, half of them broken and a mincemeat recipe. Mum has made a Cheesecake from some of it this year and it is very good.

Comments

Popular Posts