So This Is Christmas

Clues to the season:

1. There's frost everywhere outside
2. I've been getting Christmas cards in the post.
3. I'm already sick of Noddy Holder shouting "It's Christmas!"

The Fairytale of New York is being overused as well. Favourite Christmas song for this year so far? Bo Pepper's I Haven't Got You Anything (This Christmas) for these lyrics:
I ain't got no money maybe I will make a card
Or fashion a penguin out of a block of lard
I hope it's not too hard

If anyone wants to give me a lard sculpture, please put it in a coolbag and tell me to keep it in a fridge.

UPDATE: Within mere minutes of posting this I came across The Black List 2008 - Hollywood producers favourite un-produced screenplays. What should be there at number 3?

BUTTER by Jason Micallef
“A small town becomes a center for controversy and jealousy as its annual butter
carving contest begins.”

You know why that's unproduced? It should be called LARD, that's why.

Comments

Popular Posts