An Unfortunate Occurance

Sunday Morning, I woke early and baked some bread. I was away from home and due to miscommunication and inadequate planning on my part the flours available were unfamiliar to me and each present in small quantities. So I made a Frankenstein loaf with elements from 4 different flours. Obviously no one could have predicted that this loaf would come alive and eat my friend Dean.

Now I have a dilemma. One course would be to publish the full recipe as widely as possible; perhaps even now someone is looking through their baking cupboard and deciding to bake an identical loaf using the left over flours they have available. How many lives might be blighted by this curse?

But if I make the recipe known, then cocky arrogant amateur bakers, thrill seeking cooks and perhaps criminal patissiers may use this loaf for foolish and evil ends. What to do?

Comments

Popular Posts