Midweek Monkey Business: The Return

Judging from the complaints, criticism and calls for my resignation after missing a week of Midweek Monkey Business, no one is really that bothered about it. So I can fill this with any rubbish I feel like. It's always good to have the bar lowered.

In honour of seeing Tony Hadley last Saturday, here's a few Spandau Ballet songs: True, Gold, and one he didn't play, Only When You Leave, which has a long bio of the band in the information/credits box.

I've never met anyone who didn't like Spandau Ballet, but on the off-chance that one of them stumble across this page, here's Don Mclean singing American Pie, and Weird Al's version/recap of The Phantom Menace, Saga Begins.

This screenshot amused me. And this photo on Michael Swanwick's blog. Also the XKCD cartoon Commitment.

Hmm. Looks a little light. The only way to spice it up is something about monkeys. If only the internet had monkey resources on it. If only.

Comments

Popular Posts