Nazi Dance Fight Revisited

At the risk of making my blog seem obsessed with Nazis, I'm reluctantly revisiting my post Nazi Dance Fight. When attempting to reconstruct the hungover conversation with Jim and Stan, it seemed to me that the most likely to have come up with this idea was Jim. Now though, Stan has said he was the one with the idea of making the Nazis in The Sound of Music dance fight in the style of West Side Story.

I'm making the correction; we were all throwing ideas into the ring, and if Stan remembers it was him I'll take his word for it. But what if Jim disagrees? With no record the only way to resolve the dispute will be some kind of contest, perhaps a formal duel. A formal duel set to music. A formal duel set to music in costume. Yeah, that'd do it.

Comments

Popular Posts