1. To go out around the country looking for superb curry houses. We know people in most of the great curry capitals of England (which are most of the big cities as it turns out) so we can get local guides. A complex scoring system filtered through a simple normalisation process will allow us to fairly compare curries taking into account
2. Watch more musicals. This despite the success of White Christmas at Christmas film night; Jim asks "Why don't we burst into song and dance as we go about our lives?"
3. Find out the recipe for cooking a fish in a dishwasher. Unless your dishwasher is nearly full when you cook it it could be a bit wasteful. Or is it to poach a large fish to be eaten cold later, in which case you cook it when the dishwasher's full anyway? Well, these sorts of questions show why I need the recipe.
4. Go to Bletchley Park. Don't ask difficult questions about Alan Turing. As it turns out a friend is going this weekend anyway! Grr. She can ask them about Turing.
5. Deal with all the unfinished drafts I have for this blog.
 Jon suggests just going straight to the Brunel Raj Clifton, but that may miss the point.
 Or "fish-washer as it will be known afterwards.