In Which A Journal Is Confused With Journalism

I got a press release sent to me! For this site to use!

Sadly I won't actually be using it as the most exciting thing is that it's a press release! Sent to me![1] I'm not really interested in the story it's detailing. My problem here is not finding subjects to fill pages, but actually sitting down and bothering to type about them. (Sorry, copy-paste shortcut, did you say something?)

On the other hand, this isn't the first time Night of the Hats has been mistaken for the fourth estate; this review was linked to from the press page of Dead Horse Morris. (But not this review which looks at the same thing from a different angle).

[1] I've reviewed and even re-written Press Releases, and this one is pretty well written, and the details check out, so it looks like it's real, even if they've just grabbed my email from a blog search of some sort.

Comments

Popular Posts