Some Things That Are Not Wrong With The Steps Video of Tragedy
The Steps girls are easily convinced to not go through with their weddings
- Get married or go on wacky girl-boy-band adventures? I know which I'd choose.
They all go to the reception
- Why not? It's already paid for.
The dance H and Lisa do for about one second at 4:12
- This is the best dance.
Some Things That Are Clearly Wrong With The Steps Video Tragedy
All three Steps girls get married on the same day but in different venues
- This is extremely inefficent and prevents any of them attending each others weddings. Now perhaps they AREN'T that close or have fallen out. But in that case why leave their husbands at the altar and go off for more pop band hijinks? None of this makes sense.
H and Lee are driving in a two-seater vintage convertible
- They successfully convince the girls to abandon their wedding, but they don't have a vehicle ready to make a retreat. This is bad planning. Admittedly on the evidence of their videos the Steps boys are not good at planning AT ALL but still.
Lisa's fiance is blond, but his place is taken by Lee who is dark haired
- There's a lot to take think about when you're walking up the aisle, or so I'm told, and that's even if you aren't singing at the time. Does Lisa know who it is and fake surprise? (have a look from 1:40-ish) Either way poor planning by the Steps boys. AGAIN.
The three jilted grooms end up together in Lisa's church and fail to untie Lisa's former finace
- How did they get there? Why haven't they turned the lights on? And why is he still tied up? Are they all too polite to mention it?
H goes up the aisle on a scooter