Jack Kaiju Monstrous Services

 

It's been 12 months since my patrons received this terrible and horrible tale and now with great regret you can learn about Jack Kaiju Monstrous Services. This story comes with a soundtrack.

****

 

Jack Kaiju Monstrous Services

Jack Kaiju jumped out of his Land Rover onto the gravel. A growling bass rhythm and melodic organ followed him as the door swung, flashing the emblazoned words Jack Kaiju, Monstrous Services over a giant lizard. “Hi,” he said to the thin-looking man in front of him. “I spoke to Dolores. Is she...” he gestured to the house, brooding in the twilight.

“She’s not there,” said the man. “She left until this is sorted.”

“She said that,” said Jack, leaning into the back to collect his equipment. “But I guess when I went to tell her no she ignored me. So then. You have a case of The Zombies.”

“That’s right. I guess it’s the time of the season” said the man, frowning as Jack brought out his tools. Machete, chainsaw, shotgun. “Is this really necessary?”

Jack put on the stiff collar over the heavy vest, and pulled the thick gloves onto his hands. “Listen pal, I’ve been hired to do a job. And when Jack Kaiju takes on a job, you can sure he’ll finish, no matter if I have to go up against odessey and oracle. No one comes back for a sequel when I’m about.” He marched in, face firm.

Thirty seconds later he tramped out again, a banshee wail following him. He dropped off the weapons, instead grabbing a fine mesh net. “What’s wrong,” asked the man.

“Wrong tools for the job.” Words materialised from the house moaning about tanks and bombs and bombs and guns. “It not Zombies you’ve got, it’s an infestations of Cranberries.”

Both The Zombies and the Cranberries are popular beat combos who I would commend to you attention.

****

 

Comments

Popular Posts