I Read Stories: In Italy I’m a Lover, a Sinner and a Time Traveler by Ana Prundaru

In Italy I’m a Lover, a Sinner and a Time Traveler by Ana Prundaru

Once upon a time I went to a wedding in Italy, where I was the designated Italian speaker for our villa; I had at most 200 words of the language. This story has some of the strangeness yet half-familiar experience that I found while staying there.

On top of that though is the narrator’s failed (perhaps?) relationship with a man who is obsessed with a historical figure and how her afternoon in the Italian countryside, which has nothing to do with him, nevertheless cannot disentangle itself from whatever happened.

Also she weirdly finds an artefact that really shouldn’t be there, hence the time travel of the title.

Read This: For a moment of time in Italy and the reminiscence of time’s past
Don’t Read This: If you want what actually happened explained to you

Comments

Popular Posts