Bloggiversary AND Deep Patrol Preview

1. The Future

My Deep Patrol space opera serial continues next Wednesday 1 August. What's happening this month?

Inevitably, Gunn’s crimes catch up with him. While he and his crew are interrogated, much that was previously unknown comes to light. The secret origin of the Deep Patrol is finally revealed in the August instalment, which enjoys the title:


In Mitigation For The Crime Of Mutiny
2. The Past

This is the 12th anniversary of this blog. As always I like to look back on the first post:
Hopefully, this blog will never have anything of interest in it, and, even if I make a mistake and it does, only three people will ever read it.
Wise words indeed, and if there's nothing else to take from this...
Less self-referential analysis and more brocolli (sic) in the next post.
Wait really? I'm bringing back my broccoli blogging?

Comments

Popular Posts